Through digital content curation, you can keep your workers updated about the most recent innovation in the area of expertise.
In that sense, content curation complements the basic training. Besides, workers feel more motivated to learn as you give them relevant content that they would spend long hours looking for on the sea of content that you've sailed through.
According to Asha Pandey (eLearning Industry), there are some benefits to content curation in corporate training. In short, digital content curation:
1. Provides a relevant and meaningful accessible resource;
2. Empowers those responsible for the process of content curation;
3. Can be used as a motivation tool for team members who use, recommend, and contribute to it;
4. Fosters the continuous learning culture;
5. Encourages self-directed learning and provides just-in-time learning, which is useful for performance support;
6. Promotes inclusive learning as it is continuously enriched by the learner's contribution;
Don't lose sight of these benefits when you start planning your content curation strategy!