Thus, to align our mind and body positively, we should always try to get into a good mental state. The TechTello website lists five easy tips for you to flip the switch and project positivity in your body language:
• When you need to project confidence, seek inspiration.
• When you feel angst due to a disagreement, ask yourself, "What can I learn from the other person" and "How are my biases causing me to be closed-minded."
• When all you can see is negativity, choose to ask, "What's the one positive thing I can think about this situation."
• When self-doubt consumes you, tell yourself, "I need to let go of my fears to create a better version of myself."
• When you exaggerate a negative outcome, ask yourself, "What's the worst that can happen" and "Is it really that bad or am I making up stories."
Source: TechTello, 2021.
Photo by wayhomestudio - www.freepik.com