The flowers, the leaves, and the bulbs are poisonous to dogs. They can show signs of gastrointestinal discomfort, vomiting, and diarrhea by ingesting any of these parts.
However, the most alarming thing about the autumn crocus is that it can cause long-lasting effects on our pups, such as bone marrow suppression and liver failure.
Source: Chewy Editorial, 2020.
Symptoms from ingestion of the Autumn Crocus may appear right after consumption or may take several days to occur. Get more information about it here: https://wagwalking.com/condition/autumn-crocus-poisoning
Photo by Gardenia.net