Basically, B2B is when a business sells to other businesses, and B2C is when businesses sell to direct customers.
In B2B, the main goal is to call the key decision-maker within the target organization to:
• Offer a service or product.
• Book a meeting.
• Build a business relationship.
In B2C, as it directly targets the end consumer, it aims at:
• Convincing the consumer that your product or service meets their needs.
• Book a meeting (if you're offering a service, for example, Solar panels).
• Close the deal (if you are selling a product or digital service, for instance).
Check out this video from SalesHacker about B2B and B2C calls.
Photo by recha oktaviani on Unsplash
Reference: ‘Cold Calling Scripts And Tips To Boost Your Conversion Rates’ available at RingCentral