→ “How do you deal with risky situations?”
Working as a security guard can be dangerous since it's a profession that deals with risks. The company needs to know if you understand those risks and are prepared to handle them.
So be sure to:
- Show you understand the risks involved in the position;
- Give examples of times in which you successfully dealt with a risky situation and the positive outcome;
- Talk about any relevant courses you took;
- Explain what you do to work under pressure;
- Emphasise the importance of monitoring and observing;
- Follow the company's procedures for dealing with danger.
Lewis Keegan, “How To Get Hired With 17 Security Guard Interview Questions + Answers” on skillscouter.com
Photo by Flex Point Security on Unsplash